What’s included in Medcan’s Medical Advisory Service?
Medcan’s Medical Advisory services provides occupational and environmental medicine services to organizations to help them protect their people through not only healthcare but also policy implementation. We are proud of our more than 30 years of providing high-value, medically-based counsel and solutions to our clients.
We understand that people are your most critical asset. A healthy, productive work force enables your organization to fulfill its corporate goals. Medcan’s Medical Advisory Service’s focus is on enabling continued productivity by ensuring the protection of your employees.
- Corporate health governance including but not limited to strategic planning, health and safety policies/procedures, occupational health, workplace safety, and accommodations
- Local and global pandemic and infectious disease management planning, business continuity planning and enterprise-wide risk management
- Design and management of corporate plans/initiatives including but not limited to executive health, disability, wellness, mental health, critical illness management, and complex disease management
- Relevant updates on external health environment including but not limited to legislative changes, healthcare reforms, emerging health issues including epidemics and public health issues, social changes/concerns impacting health, corporate health management trends, and corporate wellness trends and initiatives
- Medical/health advice on specific employee files of particular concern
- Any other matters in relation to occupational health and safety including but not limited to health policies and procedures, workplace illness and injury, mental health and workplace stress, substance abuse and management, disability management and return to work and health and well-being.
Services may be provided on site or at the offices of Medcan. Additional location support considerations can be supported as part of service delivery.
For more information, please contact us using the form below and a Medcan representative will be in touch.